*** DX TEST ALERT ***
I want to spread the info about a MW DX test this week that I am helping with (especially those with Asian contacts, please re-post). The engineers need any help they can get, primarily recordings to see how the station is getting out. The guidelines for the test are below:
* Date/Time: May 25-28 1300-1700 UTC
* Frequency: 1431 (power will likely be between 100-500kw)
* Location: Mongolia with a target audience of South Korea
* Send recordings to C0000112@aol.com or upload to https://www.dropbox.com/request/gXQDEsPBCtGiuXn4UcIb
* Recording preferences: MP3 format, mono, no less than 32kbps, and no longer than 30 minutes
* File name should be the sender's initials (example: mine would be "CK") - day - time.mp3 (for May 24 at 1am: "ck-24-0100.mp3). If uploading to the Dropbox, please send an e-mail to the above address stating your listening location as well.
* If possible, do not set the receiver bandwidth to be narrow, but wide AM (at least 6kHz for example).
I hope we can get some help for these engineers who made the journey halfway around the world to set up this test.
(Chris Kadlec in the WRTH Facebook Group)